This is my fourth Sunshine Blogger Award and I am very much feeling the love from it! I would like to do a very special shout out to Mari at @92leemary for nominating me. She is always so lovely to speak to on Twitter where we met and her blog is wonderful. I recommend you all go over to check her and her answers out!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The blogger-sphere is a vast one, and the community is filled with so much positivity and support for fellow bloggers. After all; we get it, even if others don’t right away! Therefore, The Sunshine Blogger Award was created by bloggers to help recognise the hard work and creativity that goes into creating regular content and running a blog, giving us all a chance to showcase each other’s work.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link back to their
2. Answer their 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about their nomination via their blog or social media.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
The Questions I Was Asked
- What’s your favorite film of all time?
This is such a hard thing to answer as I am partial to a good movie. I think it has to be Lord of the Rings the Two Towers, but also Split, In Bruges, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Pan’s Labyrinth!
- Do you like cold drinks or warm drinks?
I used to really hate warm drinks, it used to make me feel a bit irritated and feeling like I’m overheating, but now I am such a hard core coffee lover I will have to say warm!
- Is summer or spring better?
I prefer spring to summer; the weather is not too warm and there is of course Easter chocolates and daffodils to look forward to!
- What are you watching on Netflix right now?
I am really enjoying Big Mouth, but also Ozark and The Dark Crystal. Hurray for varied tastes!
- Any road trip tips?
I have been on a few stay-cations over the years, some of my favourite memories of which involved driving from Essex up to the Lake District and also Blackpool or Brighton down south. All had their charms and involved getting lots of coffees and singing along to bad music on the way.
- What’s your favorite song right now? On repeat like crazy
Tones and I – Dance Monkey. Something about it is really catchy and easy to listen to. I wasn’t sure at first but now its stuck firmly in my head!
- Do you think being single is abnormal?
Not at all! I think having a partner is a luxury, not a necessity; they shouldn’t be your life but a welcomed addition to it. For some people a partner is not a welcomed luxury at all, and that is absolutely okay too!
- How long are your creative hours? Do you use a time block or do you just do blogging/writing whenever you feel like it?
I use the time blocking method when I don’t have the structure of work and want to get a few different projects done at once (for instance my blog and a few books in various stages of completion). Otherwise I make around an hour a day for them, but more if I’m not too tired!
- Make it pink or blue?
Blue? I definitely suit wearing blue more I think.
- How would you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
Barricade the doors and stairwells, find a sturdy blunt weapon and thick armour, stick to the roof’s and raid the nearest shops with my pals. What could go wrong?
- Cold weather or warm weather?
Cold! You can always add layers but can’t remove them all! Plus, I love autumn leaves and the silence afforded by falling snow.
The Questions I Ask You
- What do you do on a typical Friday night?
- Are there any foods that you hate?
- What are your most used blogging tools?
- What is one thing you want to do most on bucket list?
- What is your ideal length for a blog post?
- What is one item you can’t live without?
- Do you believe in astrology?
- What do you think about controversial blog posts?
- Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
- What is a blog post you are most proud of so far?
- Do you have any blogging goals for the rest of the year?
@Leahs_books at https://www.leahsbooksandcooks.com/
@AllThingsGeexo at https://allthingsgee.blog/
@heyitschloejade at https://heyyitschloejade.wordpress.com/
@ofaglasgowgirl at https://www.thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk/
@MyWorthyPenny at https://myworthypenny.com/debt-snowball-tracker/
@Just_Jess_18 at https://justcallmejess.site/
I hope that you have fun answering the questions. I cannot wait to hear what you all have to say!
If you enjoyed this post and would like to hear more from me each week please subscribe and check out my other social media accounts down below. Thank you for reading!